Thursday, October 27, 2016

Super Strange; 'I Was Flying To The UK When My Plane Crashed' -Man Found In Delta River

The people Ajogodo Community in Sapele, Delta State, were thrown into shock and bewilderment when a strange man was discovered in the Ajogodo River in mysterious circumstances.

According to Vanguard, the man who looked mentally unstable, confessed to newsmen that he was ‘flying’ from the Benin Airport in Edo State, to attend a meeting in the United Kingdom, before watching a football match going on simultaneously in a witchcraft coven, when the 'spiritual' plane crashed into the river.

The man who said he is a wizard, allegedly said that his plane which is a private jet, crashed because the fuel got finished in mid-air.

“I was flying in what is known in the physical realm as ‘Plantain Leaf,’ but it is actually my expensive private jet in the coven realm.

It crashed me into this bridge when the fuel in it finished. My members will be here tonight to refuel it for me, so I can continue my journey to the UK.

I have to be in the UK to watch football because there is an economic recession, unemployment, and inflation in Nigeria,” the man was quoted as saying.

Though no one in the area knows the man or where he comes from, the community elders say he could be a mad man who wandered to the area and may not know what he is saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment